Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We're Married!





Our wedding was the best we could have ever asked for.  All of the people that mean the most were there to support and celebrate us.

making it official

Katie's highlights of the day:
-singing "purple bag" with all of my bridesmaids
-seeing Ryan for the first time while surrounded by mountains, horses and a beautiful fountain
-saying my vows and realizing that what I am promising to Ryan is something so sacred and meaningful
-my dad's toast to us.  He put on a wig in honor of me since I am so "crazy" and he is so "straight laced"
-all the the toasts that our friends and families made
-dancing with Ryan
The first time I saw my dad after I was all ready.

My mom and I.  She made my dress.

All my beautiful bridesmaids.

Ryan's highlights of the day:
-breakfast with the boys
-seeing Katie for the first time
-the private gathering the bridal party had in the dressing room right after the ceremony.  We all stood around together making toasts to one another.
-watching my dad dance solo to "play that funky music white boy" as everyone circled around him on the dance floor.
-amazing burritos!

Katie giving Ryan one of his wedding gifts and a letter she wrote to him.

The reception on the ranch, and Ryan's beautiful mother who is so excited.

This is the back-drop of where we said "I do"
on the ranch where we were married



Thank you all for sharing this time with us, whether you were present at the wedding or not, we appreciate and feel your love for us.

1 comment:

  1. i wish we could have been there!
    everything looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete