Monday, September 6, 2010

What we do in stormy weather...


We went to Outback Steakhouse this weekend for Ryan's birthday.  The food was pretty much the same, except that the seasoning they added to the meat was very Korean.  None-the-less, ribs, salad, bread, drinks...amazing!


There was a Typhoon that passed through our part of the city.  It was so intense that they even cancelled school one day last week because the power went out and a window broke from the wind.  The storms here are intense and lovely.  Last night we sat at our window and watched a lightning storm for about a half hour.  One of the lightning bolts hit a few blocks from our apartment.


I, (Katie), decided that I want to work on a specific yoga pose each week to improve my practice, and I want to share it with all of you each time.  This week is side plank.
Katie's side plank.
Ryan's side plank.

1 comment:

  1. window-sill yoga? this would be very dangerous for someone like me.

    ReplyDelete